Sunday, June 6, 2010

Details, details, details :)

Hello Everyone! So many generous people have donated monetary gifts to our adoption fund over the past two weeks! We now have around $1,200 dollars to go toward our sweet baby! We have been praying about some very important details over the past couple of weeks. We are seriously considering a Southern Korean adoption over Taiwan at this time. We are also not going to set a particular date to apply. It may even be next summer before we can fill out the initial applications. I was a little down at first, but through prayer and lots of support I believe that the Lord's timing is always perfect! Waiting another year will allow us the time and opportunites to meet our $30,000 goal. Please continue to pray over us and our decisions. I love u all and truly appreciate your support! I would like to mention a sweet lady that wrote us a $1,000 check to go toward our adoption. I will not mention her name but I want everyone to know that she gave not knowing the security in her position at her job. I want you to know how much you have touched our hearts and others that I have shared this with. I love you so much! You have inspired me to give and to plant seeds in others! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment