Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Calling

Hi Everyone! Jason and I are excited to get the adoption process rolling. We are planning to adopt a baby from Taiwan. We are going to apply this June. YAY! It is going to be a VERY long process. For the next several months there will probably not be very many posts due to everything being slow right now. As you all know, international adoption is incredibly expensive. I believe that the Lord is going to supply every need. Jason and I will be speaking at different churches about our new journey and the process that is involved. I will also be singing some songs that the Lord has placed on my heart. We pray that friends and family will donate to this fund. We are in the process of opening an account at Family Savings Credit Union that all who feel called can donate to. We would love to sing and speak at any of your churches. If you are interested, you can contact me via email emilysmk@hotmail.com. Please continue to pray for us! We love you all and will keep you posted!!!

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord."1Sam. 1:27-28

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your decision to start this wonderful adventure. Let me know if you need any help.
    BethAnn

    ReplyDelete