Friday, February 19, 2010

Great News!

The adoption agency we are interested in told me yesterday that we meet the requirements to adopt from Taiwan.....(sigh of relief) :).....I also spoke with a local social worker today. We will begin our homestudy process this June as well. Our focus now is-TO RAISE SOME MONEY! The first few fees are going to be in the thousands....WOW! I'm like ....HELLO I'M A TEACHER......NOT A MILLIONAIRE ...HAHA! But it is completely worth it in every way. I am going to figure out how to put PayPal on this page so that you all can donate that way. If you feel called to donate, you can also contact us through email. Every penny will add up. If you can donate $10.00 it will be a blessing! Please spread the news!!!! I love you all very much! If we are blessed with a baby girl....we know the name....if it's a sweet baby boy......not so sure....we're still thinking on that! I would love for everyone to become followers. To leave a comment or to become a follower you need to create a profile. It's free and so easy! Post some good name ideas!!!!! So excited:)

1 comment:

  1. So glad things are moving forward for both of you! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete