Thursday, July 8, 2010

Update

Well...a lot has happened over the past couple of weeks. We met with VH earlier this week to go over LOTS of paper work and to discuss the homestudy process. They were incredibly sweet and understanding. As soon as we get the homestudy completed...they will send it to our agency. Once the agency receives our homestudy, they will send it to Taiwan and then we will be placed on the waiting list (if I'm understanding this correctly). So...once we are placed on the official waiting list it usually takes a year or so to receive a referral. In other words....I've gotta get some serious paperwork completed and fast. We also owe $6000 by the end of the month...lol! Good luck to myself:). If anyone is interested in adoption or has a question about anything.....please feel free to email me! emilysmk@hotmail.com I know that I have learned SO MUCH from other blogs! Well folks that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment